The ingredients and procedure up to the stage of making the batter is exactly same as oats cheela.
Nutrition note: I added grated brocolli along with carrots for these.
- Preheat the oven to 370⁰ F
- Prepare the batter using the method for the oats cheela
- Grease your muffin trays (I used animal shapes and the regular cupcake muffin trays) with butter.
- Pour about 2.5 tbsp of batter in each slot and bake for 15 minutes.
- Put a vessel of plain water in the oven along with the muffin trays. This helps to keep them moist.
- Serve with ketchup or chutney.