I recently ordered the mill attachment for my KitchenAid stand mixer and have been making homemade flour from all sorts of whole grains :).
This was a hurried attempt at making a boat.
- 3/4 cup steel cut oats - ground into flour
- 1/4 cup whole moong - ground into flour
- Silken Tofu - ~12 oz or 350 g
- Blackberries - 7 - 8
- Salt as per taste
- Spices as per taste
I used these spices:
- Jeera (cumin) pwd
- Kasuri methi (dried fenugreek leaves)
- 1/4 tsp green chilli paste
Make a smooth batter. It should not be runny.
Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F. Fill your desired mini cupcake pan with the batter. Bake for about 20 - 25 minutes.
Serve with a spicy, tangy blueberry chutney.